Sunday, May 11, 2008

Universal Rip-off!!

I recently took my daughter to City Walk for some father-daughter quality time. We planned to see a movie then walk around City Walk. However, I was shocked to see they charge $11 for parking even if one is going only to the movies or restaurants! They no longer validate your receipt at the concession stands. Nada. Zero. Zilch. You cannot even turn around and leave if you wanted to once your are in. To add insult to the injury of aggravation, I had to park in E.T. 579 lot which is like parking at home and walking over. Then, the exit of the park dumps miles away from where you entered on I-4. Needless to say I am not going back there ever again. No where else in Orlando do you pay $11 for parking to watch a movie Happily, I managed to have a good time with my daughter since she was just tickled it was her and I alone. Total expenses for the afternoon: $13.50 for movie tickets, $18.00 for games with prizes, $17.50 at the concession stand, and the dreaded $11 for parking. A spontaneous hug from my daughter: PRICELESS.

Contributor: Edgar

Popular Posts