Sunday, May 18, 2008

Personal and catering Chef.

Chef Byron Boquet also,teaches cooking classes and specializes in Cajun and Creole foods.

Now offering Jambalaya Party.

One of the world’s best culinary traditions is Cajun and Creole Cuisine. One of the best kept secrets of the Cajun culture is that its men cook and they cook really well. I was born and raised on the banks of the bayous of Terrebonne Parish in Southern Louisiana. I was taught how to cook from the time I was able to pull a chair to the kitchen counter. Throughout the years I have developed my cooking skills thanks to relatives, other Cajun friends, and professional chefs. However, I don’t just cook Cajun food. I can cook just about anything and prepare it the way you like it.

Offering customized meal preparation designed around you and your family's needs. Would you like to enjoy healthy, delicious dinners in your own home, but have someone else do the cooking? Then you've come to the right place! I will shop for your groceries, come to your home with my own cookware, prepare your meals; and then package them up with simple heating instructions and wine pairing suggestions – your meals are ready to eat when you are.

I offer customized menu creation designed around your taste preferences. I use only the finest and freshest produce and meats available. Busy families,professionals, new home owners, new and expectant mothers or anyone that could use a couple of extra hours in their day.

I'm also perfect for small dinner parties, anniversaries, birthdays, showers, romantic evenings at home or any special occasion that you could enjoy more if you did not have to think about, or put any time into, the food.

Please give me a call or send me an E-mail as I would love to show you what Cajun Hospitality is all about. For more infomation please call 321-228-8483

Popular Posts