Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Indy Racing Experience and Richard Petty Driving Experience



Recently I had the opportunity to spend a day doing the Indy Racing experience and Richard Petty Driving Experience, and the results of that day were something I have to express my pleasure in.

It left me with a great respect for the group who run the experience as well as having spent a day doing something that was exhilarating and fun.

The preparation for your ride is absolutely uncompromising, with safety being the first order of the day for the folks at the Walt Disney Speedway, so they really set you up well and spend a lot of time preparing you for your experience.
Everything you need to accomplish your experience is part of the package, so the only thing you really need to bring is yourself. You are given your uniform, gloves, helmets and everything you're going to need to make the ride perfect for you. All you need to concentrate on is having a good time, and who among us can't do that?

Once you're in place all you really need to do is to look straight ahead and go, but since this was my first time, let me just tell you that my hands were glued to the handlebars and I was a little apprehensive, but after the first lap, it was like riding the wind.
The entire experience was a fast awesome experience, just a complete rush, something that is hard to describe unless you've done, and I certainly recommend that everyone do.
Both teams are giving you all the details you could want or need, and everyone is incredibly attentive to you, giving you support as well as bits of information, assuring that you have the most wonderful ride imaginable.

I absolutely recommend this and let me tell, there isn't a doubt in my mind that I'm going to go and do it again ... and again... For more information check out their websites Indy Racing and 1800BEPETTY





Popular Posts