Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Encantada Resort

We stayed at Encantada the first week of October, 2007 and before our arrival I was already confident that townhome would be everything I hoped for and I was not disappointed because the staff, especially Morgan answered my MANY questions before our arrival. Our stay more enjoyable than I could have imagined and was so beautiful and very clean. I was amazed how close it was to everything including the theme parks, stores and restaurants. Being unfamiliar with Encantada or the immediate area, I was very happy that I had chosen Encantada to stay with my husband and 6 month old granddaughter and her mommy and daddy! I was provided a very nice playpen free of charge for our granddaughter to sleep in and it was in the unit upon arrival. Having a washer and dryer and the "heated" pool in our backyard was fabulous! We had plenty of room and the amenities were awesome. This definitely beats the hotel idea!!! The staff was amazing and the grounds were so immaculate! We can't wait to visit again and there is no doubt, where we will book our accommodations next time....ENCANTADA!!! It was everything and more that I had hoped for! Thank you to everyone for making a nervous newcomer to your resort completely satisfied in more ways than one! I was very impressed and pleased with the rates as well. Its the only place I'll stay in the future and I've told all my friends about you! They can't wait to visit too!
Encantada Resort Reservations

Popular Posts