Friday, April 13, 2007

Ready to purchase a vacation home contact Greg Volan at Encantada Resort


My name is Greg Volan, and I work with Park Square Homes at Encantada Resort in Orlando! I have been in the Real Estate Business in Orlando since 1993, and have worked in all areas of the business, but enjoy working for the builders and developer’s best, and Park Square homes are the Best in town! I have seen the industry go through allot of changes especially in the last 3 years, but the business has always been rewarding to me whether it is helping a young couple starting out, and getting into there first home, or helping families realize there dreams of owning a piece of the sunshine. Lots of families purchase in Florida to give them a break from the weather or the stresses of life back home, or to come see the Mouse House (Disney), & all the other reasons folks love to come to Central Florida! I can relate because the first 19 years of my life I grew up in Freezing Cold Cleveland Ohio, and we always looked forward to coming to Orlando each, and every year! The funny part is we would always come in the summer when my sister and I were out of school, and the one time we came in the winter was about two years before the whole family moved down. I still remember that trip because we were sitting in the sun, and my Dad looked at my Mom and said “we will live here someday”! So here we all are, now with Aunts, Uncles, and the rest of our family! It did take a little while to adjust because it is a different place, but once you get to experience all of what it has to offer, I would not want to be anywhere else!
So If I can help anyone experience what I am blessed enough to have on a daily bases, it would be my pleasure to serve! Once again I work at the Beautiful Encantada Resort, which offers 3, and 4 bedroom townhouse with private splash pools off the back of each one! Also a 9000sf. Clubhouse with tons of amenities, and a location second to none--- definitely worth checking out! You can live here at Encantada year round or, have our onsite management company rent out your unit while your back home to help recapture some of your expenses! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks, Greg
greg@parksquarehomes.com
407-396-8880

Popular Posts