Tuesday, June 28, 2011

careers Question and Answers

21 considering joining peace corps or chore core?
Hi i am a 21 year old female and i really hold no clue what i want to do with my life, but doing the receptionist post for $11 an hour is getting old and i want to do more with my duration, i want to help out people i am extremely compassionate i didn't take my SAT and i only go out and got a esthetics license. I want more out of life and my counselor recommended me to combine peace corp or job corp, i wanted to know which would be better or lend a hand me most in the long run since i have no lessons besides a high school diploma and i live near my boyfriend and going back to live with my parents is not an selection. Any advice or pros and cons would really help. Thank you for your time

26 weeks of Collectable Unemployment... but what if.?
If I call MARVIN and don't "claim" a couple of weeks, because I received monies from my previous employer (a paycheck owed, plus my accrued personal time stale pay) will that "extend" my weeks on out by two weeks, as opposed to "losing" those two weeks? Does anyone know? I read the brochure, but I'm still confused.

28 near no adjectives, What should I do?
Hi all, Ok I am 28 and I have lost everything from the love of my life span (over a year ago) to my license. No it was not drugs just wrong choices and believing within others. So I am just about 28 next to nothing going for myself. I was thinking military (navy or air-force) but even later I would rather be a officer joining. Now I have no college so that would run 4 years to do (time is short). I made wrong decisions and trusted others when I tried to help beside their company's. Now I have moved back home beside nothing. So any Ideas. Reason why I was thinking military is because what else is for me?I would approaching to do Humanitarian work across seas but I see you have to own at least 2 years of college if you want to get salaried for it. I really don't have anyone to help so...

2nd Interview at Michaels?
So the first interview went good, I get the impression that she liked me since she said she like my responses and personality. I called final today, and surprised me when she said she wants me to come in for a second interview. Of course I have an idea that it's a good thing that she asked me contained by for a second interview, but I'm just sort of worried, is it going to be the same point as the first? What are they going to ask? Ah, anyone who can enlighten me on this or how 2nd interviews typically mean or work would give support to lots.

3 years out of work, but outstandingly skilled?
Hi, i have currently been out of work for 3 years immediately, but was/is a highly skilled engineering job. at the moment i'm have trouble, getting interviews, due to the 3 year gap in my cv (which is explainable). Anything i could do to boost my prospects? Stu

4' 11...too short to get hold of a situation?
I've never had a real chore before (All the jobs I've have were/are at my school in college)...I own an interview on Friday at a real estate place as a receptionists. The area is really nice (mostly rich people) I can't back but to think negative that I'm not going to obtain the job because I'm too short. I'm 22, I'm short and slim. People tell me that I look close to a kid. Do you think I have a break of getting the job.

4. Which trade bridleway have the most appeal to you?
4. Which career path have the most appeal to you: working your way up through a large corporation or working for yourself? Why?

5 minute interview.?
I just came posterior from an interview at century 21 real estate for a receptionists position. The interview lasted roughly 5 minutes I think. She really did not ask me any real interview question. She just went over my resume and said, so you budge to (school's name) then she said you want to be a psychologist/psychiatrist. I said a Psychologist. she asked what grad school I be looking to go to I said that I don't know yet, I'm still looking and that I be thinking about taking a year off. she asked if I have any questions and I just said I considered necessary to know what the position was for.

When I really meant, what are the duties of the mission. anyway she said it's a receptionist position and she then told me what I would be responsible for. She asked me if I was interested. I said yes.. and said that I have applied at another location, which is where she got my resume from.. She consequently asked how much was I looking the get remunerated. I told her a minimum of 12 dollars. She said that I seem a little shy and I a moment ago smiled because I didn't want her to know I was nervous or speak something stupid. She asked if I was good near computer and I said yes.

She said that was a plus.She asked me again if I had any question I said no. Then she said that's it. and confirmed my phone # and said "I'll let you know. It probably didn't play out exactly like this because Ieft little mechanical things out...at one point there was an awkward silence (when she said I be shy) but as I said it was a "real" interview, like what I be expecting. Anyways...do you think the interview went desperate... Thanks...I just really want this job...

5 year checkable work history for collateral work.?
How does this process work? Is it (A) a case of "I've got zilch to hide check away!" and leave that to company to check up or (B) Do I simply write down all the jobs i've have for the past five years & thats it or (C) Do I have to jump and get a police check or something simular? Please help as you can see I am terribly confused!

51 year infirm womanly working near 71 and 85 year outmoded men that want my hours!?
I recently answered an ad for a guarantee company that stated my job would be "full time, 40 hrs/wk, nights and holidays". At the interview, the boss told me that it would be more approaching 46 hours per week providing that the senior officer didn't want the extra hours. Well, he did...so now I get 36 hours per week. At that time, within were exactly five officers. Less than two months after that, we have seven officers. One have agreed to stay on as emergency on-call (basically no set hours).

One is being threatened with firing, one is 85 years elderly, one is 71 years old, one recently have a heart attack and was off work for over two months...at 51, I am the lone female officer there, subsequent to the youngest, and my work so far has been in need incident or problem. My doctor has ordered me to have surgery contained by three weeks. Even though I will miss less than a week of work, I have this odd feeling that I will not get my 36 hours put money on again after I return from surgery.

I've asked the boss and he said that I would get my 36 hours back, no question asked...but...he gives in to the 71 year hoary fellow who is a sexist and thinks the 85 year old buddy can do a better assignment than I can. He has already told other officers within that he fully intends that the 85 year old officer will be taking over my job and that I can own "maybe 8 hours a week". The only wonderful piece about this job is that I work alone and don't hold to be around these dinosaurs more than ten minutes per day.

Should I hang contained by there and trust the bosses word, get equipped for a sexual harrassment suit (remember, I am the only female working at this facility) or consent to the old farts have their instrument and quit? I love this job and would hate to lose it...I scrounging, this sounds harsh and all, but the 71 and 85 year antiquated fellows don't have too copious working years left I would think (surprised and shocked that they ARE still working). Any thoughts on the thing would be appreciated.

6 year elderly missive of counsel?
I have a letter of counsel from someone who supervised me on a summer job 6 years ago. I am applying for an entry-level position now. Is it ridiculous to show my interviewer the notification?

90 days probation will I go past it?
Where I Have like one month working at target. There is a great team workers but my programmed is 6-12 and sometimes 4-12 midnight. I'm a full time student on the week I only work Tuesday and Sunday ( the day that affecting me to progress to school the next hours of daylight because I have to wake up impulsive ) I try to talk two times with the character that is in charged of the rota and she said no that she only changed the schedule for the those that have more time working there. One of the executive talked to her and she said that she can't accomodate the schedule.

Yesterday I go to talk to one of the staff there to let somebody know her that I was leaving the duty and she said that she will talk to her to see what she can do. she say that they will listen to her more. idk what she said that. the points is that Am I asking for to much? I regard that when my 90 days finish they will kick me out of the job. I really approaching the job but my school is my priority I'm 19 years elderly I lived in a danger neighborhood but I don't want to say-so that because is sound more like an excuse. what do you judge about my situation?

A "tangible job" for a 17 year outdated graduate?
I graduated from high institution early and now I'm spending most of my time around the house. I detestation this, it's so boring and lonely. I want a daytime job, but I don't want to reduce myself to something similar to a fast food joint. Is it really true that you own to be 18 to get a "real job"? Or is nearby ANYTHING I can do? Extra Info) I work at an amusement park on the weekends, but it's not open monday-thursday. AND I'm talking to military recruiters, but most of them enjoy week to week schedules right now.

A art or SOMETHING i can do that will in reality aid the universe? Please !?
A doctor would be a good idea, but i'm such a wimp, I couldn't even make a contribution someone a jab in the arm nevermind amputating someones leg. . . What job really matter in this universe to give support to people? Tell me please, i mean job that REALLY help, a psychologist might help relatives with their problems, but I want to really help.. get any ideas? and anything I could do right now to relieve people? i could join a charity but at hand has to be more, what things can i do to help the world? i would plant a tree contained by my backgarden but we don't have any grass . I just want to comfort

A babysitting/tutoring resume and classified ad - Help?
I've babysat for one or two people,and i've never tutored a day contained by my life. I was surrounded by honors Language Arts last year and got A's and B's contained by all my classes. I'm 13 and i've never written a resume or ad and i requirement help: What should i put in it and what should i leave your job out? Oh and i'm sorry if this all sounds oddly phrased, i didn't return with much sleep and im cold-wow awesome excuse! : )

A breakneck occupation ask. facilitate?
okay so their making us choose a career for school but i don't know what i want to be bbasicallylove to do alot of stuff tthat'swhat make it so hard. please i would like a opening that pays well,dosent take approaching my whole life time to finish,diffrent and totally worth it please i would really love suggestion please! thankfulness;

A brief that a 15 year antiquated could receive?
what are some places that would hire a 15 year old? i live in GA by the opening.

A commission where on earth they hire just males since women are 'weak'?
I need this for my report on sexism. Thank you.

A company from the UK (Keith Ceramin Materials Ltd) I've be checking into to do work from home. ?
They are requesting for me to collect payment from customers in the US. There requests are as below. Has anyone hear of this and how legit can it be? The last email I had received they be asking for my full name, mailing address, phone number, age. Any info would be appreciated. I have received about 3-5 of these after signing up with indeed.com for home typist job that I had gotten from you folks. Thanks for your time and sorry about all along this but easier to copy than to try to explain. We sell our products to Asia, North America,South America, Europe,Africa and many places surrounded by the world.

Due to the Increasing number of clients that we have in the U.S.A, Canada and Europe,we are have difficulty in reaching all of our clients,We supply our produce to all places but our company have problems receiving Payments from USA. This is because it is particularly hard for us to process payment over here,We are be issued Checks and Money Orders as method of payment therefore we established to employ Agents to help us draw from to our customers (clients). As our Agent, you shall serve as a link between us and our clients.

You shall have a 10% commission for every transaction you transport out or payment that you recieve on the company's behalf. We are in inevitability of representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting our funds from our costumers within these areas as well as making payments through you to us.We are willing to clear 10% of every payment you recieve on our behalf, and you can still keep your regular profession while you work for us Your Task : -

1. Receive payment from Customers

2. Cash Payment at your Bank

3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed

4. Forward balance after presumption of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send wage to (Payment is to be forwaded by Western Union MoneyTransfer). Money transfers take barely hours, so it will administer us a possibility to get customer's payment almost straight. For example you've got 3000.00USD you take your income: 300.00 USD Send to us: 2700.00 USD First month you will own 15-20 transactions on 3000.00-4000.00 USD so you may calculate your income.

For example 10 transactions on 3500.00 USD gives you 3500.00 USD Plus your reason monthly salary is 1000.00 USD Total:4500.00 USD per month. After establishing a close co-operation with us you'll know how to operate with larger orders and you'll be capable of earn more.Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can hold them cashed in your bank or other Cashing Services. Deduct your weekly earnings and forward the balance to the company via western union money verbs or money gramme money transfer We understand it is an unusual and incredible living position.

This job takes solely 3-7 hours per week. You'll have a lot of free time doing another commission, you'll get good income and regular chore. But this job is very provoking and you should understand it. We are looking only for the worker who satisfy our requirements and will be an earnest assistant. We are glad to offer this job position to you. If you surface that you are a serious and earnest worker and you want to work for KEITH CERAMIC MATERIALS LTD.

A course to numeral what profession I should find ?
I don't know what job I should get. When it's approaching I'm not good in this and that but a moment ago because I'm a university student I'm just studying and then I freshly play when everything about school is over. Most of the ethnic group don't even try to finish their assignments so maybe I'm doing well though I'm so worried. When trying to bring a job I'll need to be suitable enough to teach.

A covering memo example?
Can anyone please provide me with a covering letter which they own done which has got them an interview, or does anyone know a great website I can step to that provides examples. Thanks

A craft contained by hotel government?
I am 17 years old and a junior in giant school. We had to research a charge we liked and i realized i really approaching hotel management. I need sustain to get into this work field. I know im childlike but i wanted to know if i should start working at a hotel first or go to college after go work in a hotel. Is this a complex career to get into? What are the best colleges to budge to for hospitality/hotel management? Thank you.

A duty for working at home?
We provide jobs for those who want to work at home. the job is promoting a website. We'll provide the technique support.

A errand that make a difference?
I feel like I dont want to work a typical position. I want a job I feel similar to I mak a difference and change something in a those life but at the same time I want to fashion good money. I want it to be different from other job. unique. I want to show what I have to set aside and utlize it to the fullest. any career ideas ps nursing isnt for me. I enjoy a weak stomach. I can't even watch horror flicks because of the blood sences.

A examine going on for weed?
I say you can smoke weed and have a fitting career as long as you know when to separate smoking time from working time and use it responsibly... Anybody out there touch the same way? Please voice your profession and age...

A examine something like living interview?
I went for a job interview on Monday and be convinced they wanted to hire me because they kept me there for long and also discussed take-home pay and benefits. By the end of the interview, the lady said the'll manifestly consider me, but she let me know they were interviewing more folks.

I still hadn't heard from them, so i decided to convey them an email asking on whether the position was still available and said yes, but they were still interviewing and would nickname me soon. my question is if they were really interested surrounded by me, why would they be interviewing others?

Popular Posts