Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sunshine Limousine Car Service Ranked #1 in WESH 2/CW 18 A-List Poll

ORLANDO, FL—With travel at its peak during the holiday season, Sunshine Limousine Car Service anticipates even more business this month due to its #1 ranking among Orlando area limousine services in a recent customer Internet poll conducted by the Orlando NBC affiliate WESH 2 and its sister station CW 18.

The rankings were announced earlier this fall and a full listing of the A-List nominees and winners are available at http://wesh.cityvoter.com/. Sunshine Limousine Car Service was ranked #1 out of 10 Orlando area limousine services in the wedding businesses category. The Orlando A-list winners include businesses from Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Sumter counties.

“I just feel good about it,” said Sunshine Limousine president Waseem Khan, “I’m getting a lot of business through the WESH 2 Web site.” Khan added that WESH 2 plans to feature his business on a local programming segment in the near future. Sunshine Limousine is also listed as one of the Top 20 Transportation Companies on Orlandoescape.com, the #1 Internet site for Orlando travel.

Khan established his business in 2002 with a single Lincoln Town Car. “I deal with a lot of corporate clients and a lot of local people, and basically my business was built on word of mouth,” said Khan. “My main thing is customer service. My #1 priority is my customers. I train the drivers myself.”

Khan’s company now has the largest luxury fleet in the area and can handle transportation for up to 250 people per event. In addition to Lincoln Town Cars and other luxury vans, limos and SUVs, Sunshine Limousine’s fleet includes a 22 passenger H2 Hummer limousine, a 25 passenger Krystal limousine bus, and access to a private jet for VIP customers.

“The other reason why my company is #1 is because my whole fleet is brand new,” said Khan, “I change my fleet every two years. My whole fleet is 2007 models right now.”

This year marked the first annual Orlando A-List contest. The rankings for the 2007 WESH 2/ CW 18 A-List will be available online until the winners of the 2008 contest are announced next fall. For rates and reservations through Sunshine Limousine Car Service. Visit Orlando Transportation

Popular Posts