Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rain Rain don’t come again!


Rain is just a little less in this part of the world since last few hours. The sun is lurking behind the cloud and sometimes it is getting the better of the cloud and trying to dry up the surface. Yesterday one of my friends from US was asking me how I am enjoying the Rain. I am thinking whether I am really enjoying it or not. I am lucky to be in a place where rain water doesn’t stay for long. But there places in the city where people would not want rain to stay for long. They are definitely not enjoying rain. But for the farmers this is the best time and will definitely be happy with this rain. But if you are planning for a trip in this part of the world (North East India), be sure to keep rain coat, umbrella and water shoes in you bag.

Popular Posts